1. What does “finished” mean?
All our jewelry has a base of genuine 925 sterling silver that is finished with either platinum, 18K yellow gold, or 18K rose gold. These precious metals, along with the 925-sterling silver, create hypoallergenic jewelry that is durable as well as beautiful.
2. What is Diamond Coated Crystalline?
All AZ stones, whether clear or color, are Diamond Coated Crystalline stones. Our pieces are created using a unique lab process that creates stones that rival the look of real diamonds but at a fraction of the price! The DCC process allows us to create the kind of clarity, quality, and intricate detail found only in the best grade of genuine diamonds. Our color process creates richly saturated dimensional tones that radiate and sparkle like genuine gemstones.
3. Can AZ jewelry be sized?
Our rings can be taken to any fine jeweler to be resized. We offer full sizes only, and our rings run, for the most part, true-to-size, but it’s best to reference the sizing chart we provide to help you decide. You can also measure your finger by any ring you currently own to determine what size is best. When choosing a size, determine on which finger you will wear your ring, as that can affect the size you need.
We offer some necklaces that have built-in extenders so that you can easily adjust the length.
Some of our bracelets can be easily adjusted around your wrist, such as our Bolo bracelets.
4. Is there a product warranty?
Yes, we offer a Limited Warranty for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Please see the Warranty tab on our website for details.
5. Can an order be cancelled?
We are sorry but we can’t allow cancellations once orders are placed.
6. Where do orders ship from?
We ship from Boca Raton, FL.
7. What carriers do you use to ship orders, and where do you ship to?
Currently, we ship to any address in the continental United States.
- For orders over $100 USD, we offer free standard shipping.
- For orders under $100 USD, at check-out, you have the option of either USPS First Class, which is our standard shipping (2-3 days), or USPS Express (1-2 days).
We also ship to Puerto Rico, Alaska, and Hawaii, but shipping carrier, fees, and delivery times may differ.
8. Can an order be tracked once it ships?
Yes, we will provide you with a tracking number once your order has shipped.