What is the best way to care for Anna Zuckerman jewelry?
To protect the beauty and durability of your AZ jewelry, we recommend always treating your jewelry with care per the following:
- When not wearing your AZ jewelry, it’s best to store it in a soft pouch.
- Do not store more than one piece in a pouch to avoid tangling, rubbing, and knocking against each other.
- Generally, jewelry should be cleaned with nothing more than very mild soapy
- water and a soft toothbrush.
- Do not use commercial jewelry dips and cleaners, and do not use paper towels or any kind of paper.
- You can use a soft, lint-free cloth to maintain shine.
- Always best to put your jewelry on last after getting dressed and take off first
- before getting undressed.
- Best to remove your jewelry before doing things that will get your items wet or
- create contact with household cleaners of any kind.
- Avoid water of any kind where possible, including salt water, chlorine water, etc.
- Don’t work out with your jewelry, especially with rings, to avoid contact with
- metal such as from weights where friction can cause damage over time to band and/or stone.
- When applying body care products such as perfumes or lotions, it’s always best
- to apply, wait a few minutes to let dry, and then put your jewelry on.