We offer a one (1) year LIMITED warranty against manufacturer’s defects:
- AZ warrants that AZ-branded products purchased at www.annazuckerman.com are of saleable quality and free from material or workmanship defects, provided they are subject to normal use. Please see the Product Care Tab under the Customer Service section on the website.
- AZ will repair or may replace any AZ-branded product during the duration of the warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover damage to AZ-branded products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear, and/or failure to follow the product’s care advice.
- To whom does the warranty extend? This warranty extends to the original purchaser of the AZ-branded product and to subsequent owners; however, proof of purchase must be provided by any of the parties who would like to exercise warranty coverage. All owners need to retain a copy of the receipt, which indicates the date of purchase as well as the exact item purchased.
- How to initiate a warranty claim? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as many details as possible, including a picture of proof of purchase/receipt, and we will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.
- The eligibility of this warranty is determined upon receipt and inspection of the product. If it is determined that there is a material or manufacturing defect, the repair specialist will establish the options for repair or replacement based on (1) the availability of replacement parts/products and (2) the feasibility of repair.
- If it is determined that the damage is not a material or manufacturer defect, you have the option to incur the cost for out-of-warranty repair of your item for a flat repair service fee of $30 USD.
- Please note that repair time, whether under warranty or out-of-warranty, can take 8-12 weeks.